Friday 7 February 2014

How to begin...


I guess even by writing that I’m assuming someone is going to find this thing and read it. I find starting things to be almost as hard as finishing them. You know, first impressions and all. But then I think, I’m doing this for no one else,  just so I have some tiny corner to call my own, so does it matter?
Lots of change and the love of writing have finally spurred me to start doing something for me. And that is really all this is…something for me. I see albert & station as the place where I can write stuff when I feel inspired, keep track of pictures and basically brain dump…and I need this.

So this weirdly sunny Friday afternoon in February marks the start of me taking my space and filling it with the things I love, that inspire me and make me happy.

 a xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment