Saturday 6 June 2015

Saturday Selections 06.06.15

Watching: The Good Wife - SO GOOD.

Listening: Lots of cheesy pop - the little loves it :)

Reading: Just finished Amelia Freers book, Eat, Nourish, Glow...enjoyable read, but I thought I'd be getting more I guess concrete 'eat this' advice. It's a great knowledge piece but I'm better with direct 'eat this now, do this now do not eat that' type of advice. So defo happy I read it and it's provided a lot of food for thought (haha!) but I don't feel armed with the 10 steps the way I thought I would.

Wishing: A bathing suit that doesn't make me look and feel like a whale, and that stays put. This momma's gotta be able to move.

Loving: The little man has been exceptionally fab this week, obvs I love him allthetime. But he's been so much fun lately.

Doing: Being outside as much as possible - the weather is so nice!!!

Making: Lots of little crafts and things, although my cross stitch has a must be finished by date, and it's fast approaching - #makersgonnamake
 
Eating:
I can't get enough berries and asparagus and cheese. OH THE CHEESE.

a xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment