Saturday 12 September 2015

Saturday Selections 12.09.15

Watching: The Americans - LOVE this show so much. Keri Russell is absolutely perfect in this role.

Listening: Finally have a radio on at work...I love having a soundtrack to the day!
  
Reading: Recipes, we've got about a bajillion apples to do something with.
So reading up on all the options beyond pie, crumble and sauce!

Wishing: For some new black ankle boot things..I need to do some research and a proper wishlist for these.

Loving: My car - but I wish I was a more confident driver here! I can do my commute without totally freaking out now (four days in a row!)

Doing: Learning how to drive on the wrong side of the road - I didn't properly realise how much it would mess with me! And roundabouts! WTF?!?!

Making: My Mom is sending me a recipe for apple butter - going to try to do that on Sunday!

Eating: Roast dinners - had our first one last Sunday and loads of leftovers all week. So there it is prematurely or not, roast season has started!

a xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment