Tuesday 8 September 2015

Visits from family and other non internetty times

My sister was here for just over two weeks (which is just under a million weeks too short if you ask me). And means I've not done any blogging for quite some time. Basically I was having too much fun, and pouring myself in to bed each night totally utterly exhausted in the best possible way.

I LOVE having her here, and I wish more than anything that she still lived in the UK (why oh why can't commonwealth citizens move freely between countries!?!?)

Although the last few visits we've had from her have been a lot about her spending time with the tiny human - there has also been a lot of sistor time. Shopping, eating, drinking and chatting...just so much chatting. The time I get to spend with her is SO valuable and happens so rarely - it's amazing how quickly it goes every single time.
Park life
We went to a few of our fav' places to eat...drank a LOT of bubbles and gin and did ALL THE SHOPPING.

train trips to London
She's gone back to Canada now to do her last year at Uni (smarty pants!) and we all miss her so much. Tiny Human has been asking after her everyday, and was really confused when he saw her on Skype with my Mom just days after she was in our living room.
Shopping anxiety attack....too many cute things....

Thankfully we're seeing her at Christmas so not long to wait (but if you ask me she should just move in already).

axx

No comments:

Post a Comment