Saturday 22 August 2015

Saturday Selections 22.08.15




Watching: The Fall – Gillian Anderson OMG total babe. Plus it’s on the edge of your seat and brain engaging mystery stuff – loving it!!!

Listening: Would you judge me if I said the Magic Mike XXLSoundtrack? No? Good!
  
Reading: Martha Stewart Living!!! My perfect sistor brought a mag over for me and I am in HEAVEN.

Wishing: Grey skinnies, motorcycle boots and chunky knits – uhm hello? This weather has got me all AUTUMN IS HAPPENING!!! Even though it is totally still August and I’m not ready….I AM NOT READY.

Loving: I bought this ridiculous candle from Zara home and I’m in love.(*update it's not there anymore...this one is similar but mine is all gold and croc skin textured)

Doing: Hanging with my sis – we’re parking and shopping and day drinking and sun bathing and it’s all sorts of fabulous to have her here.

Making: Getting decorations ready for the baptism party on Sunday.  

Eating: Chia pudding – based off of Deliciously Ella’s version. Sprinkling flax seeds etc. on top and whatever berries are to hand. It’s YUM.

a xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment