Saturday 15 August 2015

Saturday Selections 15.08.15



Watching: GBBO is BACK! YAY! Love it big time. I think I’m going to be firmly rooting for the Fireman – he’s hilarious!

Listening: The wheels on the bus. Honestly – we sing this song ALL THE TIME. So I’m balancing it with some James Bay as this weather is making me melancholy.  

Reading: All the light we cannot see – literally started it today, so no opinion yet…will update accordingly!  

Wishing: For a suitable dress to wear to a baptism. I cannot find a bloomin thing that fits the bill. White jeans, flats and flowy tops abound but not a single approp dress for a baptism. Lame.

Loving: My new mascara – Bourjois volume glamour push up – it’s been on for seven hours and not a crumb or an itchy eye. Plus it kind of smells like roses…and its totes cheap.

Doing: Prepping for a VIP guest – getting the house sorted for my gorgeous sister who arrives on Thursday! Also trying to make space for our new (to us) tumble dryer. Never in my life did I think this was going to be something I thought was a treat. But HALLELUJAH!

Making: Total GBBO inspo – doing some baking this weekend. Haven’t decided what, but something, feels ages since I baked,

Eating: Not greatly I must admit. With so much going on it’s been a week of ‘what’s in the freezer, what can we make with what’s still in date in the fridge’ and ‘how many take-aways is too many’ NAUGHTY. Must do better.  

a xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment