Friday 31 October 2014

Trick or TREAT!

Happy Halloween!

I love any reason to decorate the house, my tiny human, my nails and of course to bake!!!

Even though it is no where near as big of a deal here as it is at home I still celebrate every year.

For round one of my Halloween nails see here.

I did three different things to bring it to work for Halloween this year, my first time baking for this job...the pressure was ON!

Rice Crispy Pumkins...a la pinterest.

Witches fingers - bloody and oozy

Halloween inspired Nanaimo Bar
I think they turned out ok...although seems like I should have made more of the pumpkins!

I'm really hoping we get lots of trick or treaters tonight (we had NONE last year!!) So really, I'd be happy with one.

We're watching scary movies (well not too scary as the Hubs is a proper wimp) and eating soup and probably a lot of treats tonight...what are you up to?

Hope you have a spooky evening, whatever you're doing!

a xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment